DeHero — A BSC-based The Brand New NFT+DeFi Game
DeHero, Introduction of Concept- DeHero is a BSC-based The Brand New NFT+DeFi Game
- DeHero has created a pricing mechanism that allows tokens to assign NFT prices.
- When each NFT card is minted, the corresponding number of tokens — Fungible Tokens — will be locked into the card. Therefore, NFT cards are fundamentally different from other digital collectibles NFTs and artwork NFTs.
- The native blockchain assets, NFT cards use FTs as the base value, ensuring the stability of NFT assets’ value.
- In this way, these NFTs with basic prices can better link with DeFi. They might even become the new high-quality assets of NFT-based mortgage lending, NFTEX, and other DeFi protocols.
- When NFT itself becomes a high-quality asset and generates more revenue through the multiple gameplay designed by DeHero, its liquidity is guaranteed.
- NFT can expand more application scenarios, such as increasing game plays like NFT card battles and opening DAO community governance
Recently, bscproject.org launched a card collection game called DeHero . The game is published by MixMarvel, a world-renowned blockchain game publishing platform. It is a GameFi chain game that focuses on NFT DeFi . It integrates card game play with DeFi functions and NFT transactions, and injects financial logic into the game .
It is worth noting that in 2019, MixMarvel proposed the concept of Staking Game, that is, “NFT with a base price.” DeHero is the latest practice of this concept by members of the MixMarvel community.
This article will base on the value logic behind DeHero, briefly describe the basic gameplay of the game and how users can benefit from it.
DeHero Card: New Assets in NFT+DeFi Mode
On the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), the NFT cards in the game are issued based on the BEP-721 protocol. DeHero created the pricing mechanism that Token assigns NFT prices. When each NFT card is minted, the corresponding number of Fungible Tokens will be locked into the card.
Therefore, NFT cards are fundamentally different from other digital collectibles NFTs and artwork NFTs: as the original assets of the blockchain, NFT cards are based on FT as the value, which can ensure the stability of the value of NFT assets and the digital assets of players. Rights and interests will also be further protected.
In this way, these NFTs with basic prices can better link with DeFi, and have huge potential to become new high-quality assets based on NFT-based mortgage lending, NFTex and other DEFI agreements.
When NFT itself becomes a high-quality asset and generates more revenue through the multiple gameplay designed by DeHero, its liquidity is guaranteed. In this way, NFT has the potential to expand more abundant application scenarios, for example, increase NFT card battles and other game play, open DAO community governance, etc.
- DeHero core gameplay : integrating game and financial functions
In the DeHero game, players can randomly obtain NFT cards of heroes in the game by purchasing blind box NFT card packs, pledge FT assets, and provide liquidity.
- The cards of each hero character are divided into six quality levels, from low to high : white, green, blue, purple, orange, and gold. The higher the card quality, the higher the corresponding combat power. The number, quality, combat power, and the number of tokens contained in the card determine the value of the NFT card. After obtaining NFT cards, players can participate in card mining, formulate mining strategies based on game rules, improve mining efficiency, and obtain more game revenue.
How To Get NFT?
Buy Blind Box NFT Card Pack
Users can purchase blind box NFT card packs with different prices (at different prices, the quality of the NFT cards obtained is different, but at the same time there is a certain random probability that higher quality NFT cards can be obtained). After the purchase is successful, the user can go to “My Card Pack” to open the box, and randomly obtain NFT cards from the character.
BSC mainstream tokens such as BNB and BUSD. The user extracts the blind NFT box through pledge, and at the same time a certain value of HEROES (DeHero governance token) has also been locked in the NFT card.
In addition to staking mainstream assets, users can also obtain NFT blind boxes by directly staking HEROES. Depending on the number of pledged HEROES tokens, the quality of the NFT cards that the produced card packs can obtain will also be different.
48 hours after the card is generated, the user can choose whether to obtain the corresponding amount of HEROES by destroying the NFT.
Buy directly in the trading market
In addition to the above two methods, players can also directly purchase favorite or needed NFT cards in the “Trading Market”. The “Trading Market” has multiple NFT trading areas, all of which support BSC mainstream assets for NFT exchange. The card draw shop will also launch the official NFT blind box card package from time to time.
How to circulate NFT cards
NFT card mining
After each address logs in to the game, you will receive a card book containing a card slot. After a player obtains an NFT card, he can place it in the corresponding card slot to activate the power of the NFT card and participate in card mining. Collecting card mining is the act of calculating the ratio of the total combat power of NFT cards to the total combat power of the entire server, and the behavior of mining to get HEROES tokens. The ratio of the total combat power of the card book to the total combat power of the entire server determines the mining efficiency of the player.
To understand the total combat power of the cards, you first need to clarify a few concepts:
- NFT card combat power : Each NFT card has its own quality, and the quality corresponds to the combat power value. The quality of NFT cards is divided into white, green, blue, purple, orange, and gold. The experience value corresponding to different qualities is different;
- NFT card combination bonus : When multiple specific cards are placed in the card book at the same time, they will form a combination, and the card combat power in the combination will be added;
- NFT card book total combat power : The sum of the combat power of each NFT card that has been placed in the card book, multiplied by the number of cards in the collection, is the total combat power of the card book.
DeHero’s recent planning
The MixMarvel team revealed that the next team and community will be committed to optimizing the game experience, including launching more game card heroes, accessing more mainstream valuable assets to introduce the game ecology, and adding NFT hero card battle mode, etc., to enhance the fun of the game At the same time, it empowers more application scenarios of the game.
DeHero game is about to introduce DAO governance module, players can participate in game development planning, ecological governance, etc. through the DAO community.
In addition, DeHero will cooperate with other well-known projects in the near future to launch NFT co-branded cards. The NFT co-branded card not only has higher value and stronger combat power. For users, obtaining the NFT co-branded card also means that they will have the opportunity to have a richer asset type and greater profit space.
Vitalik Buterin once said: The gaming industry is another industry where blockchain technology can be quickly applied after the financial industry.
Exploring the idea of blockchain games in depth, we can find that NFTs are a core element of blockchain games : NFTs can prove ownership and authenticity, and they can be easily transferred between parties
Under the innovative pricing mechanism that Token gives NFT prices, what will be the outstanding performance of DeHero, which integrates the concepts of DeFi and blockchain games, and bring players a refreshing product experience? We will wait and see.
Bitcointalk Username: arif90900
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2860264
Proof of Authentication: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349394.msg57475236#msg57475236
Bsc Wallet Address: 0x4684D5425202BfcD37EbC6d48A6705E16FfbFFd4